Light Up the Holidays Contest 2010
Decorate your house or business storefront for the holidays and maybe
youâ€™ll win a prize from V.I.B.E.! Light Up the Holidays judging will be
held Dec. 19, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. everywhere in the borough of Blossburg.
Prize donations are welcome - contact Kelly Rossell, email@example.com, 570-404-5007.
The "Light up the Holidays!" contest is free of charge and open to every resident of Blossburg. Residents are encouraged to decorate to the following themes:
- Victorian Theme (which would include the Old Style Country Christmas Decorations.)
- Modern Theme (which includes all the new modern items, inflatable characters and lighting.)
- Whimsical Theme (which includes the ginger bread or candy cane lanes, elves and so on.)
- Most Christmas Spirit Theme is obviously the place that just stands out with the greatest feeling of Christmas magic and warmth.
- There will also be a theme for the Best Christmas Store Front Window Display. A prize will be awarded for each of the listed themes above. Judging is scheduled for December 20 at 7pm.
2010 Winners Click here for pictures
- Judging: Dec. 19th, 7 p.m.
- Contact Kelly Rossel for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 570-404-5007.
- Best overall/whimsical: Mike & Jill Choplosky & Brenda Overpeck, Davis Street
- Most Christmas Spirit: Amy & Robb Bowens, Johnson Street
- Victorian: Rita & Lawrence Larson, 154 Davis Street
- Modern: Peggy & Tom Watkins, 104 McIntyre St.
- Best business display: Momma's Restaurant, 104 Gulick Street
See past winners Here.