At the April 9 school board meeting, the board decided to accept the administration's suggestion that they hire a consulting firm to perform a feasibility study that includes an examination of the buildings and other facilities, the educational programming, staffing and cost-saving options. The feasibility study is to be conducted immediately. It's really important that parents, students and community members attend the next work session and board meeting!
- May 7, 6:30 p.m. North Penn High School - work session
- May 14, 6:30 p.m. Mansfield High School - board meeting
What we're doing:
- Mailing a postcard reminder of these meetings to Blossburg-area residents.
- Providing board members with a summary of the research we conducted in 2009-2010.
- Keeping in touch with district administration.
What you can do:
- Attend the meetings!
- Get your friends & family to attend the meetings!