Welcome to Blossburg Pennsylvania. You can stop in an say hi while traveling on US Route 15 / Future I-99 Corridor, mid-way between Corning, NY and Williamsport, PA. Blossburg is a small community with almost everything a traveler needs. We do suggest opening Google Maps to check out the location of our gas stations (Full Service and Self Serve), restaurants, coffee shop, bar and grille, grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, and Island Park recreation area. When you first exit the highway, you’ll see the Kwik Fill/Red Apple, take a left turn, drive for a 1/4 mile, take a right turn over the green bridge and you’ll enter downtown Blossburg. We’re sure you’ll find something you like, so see you soon!
Blossburg Borough Notices:
- MDA Muscle Walk, Island Park – June 29, 2019
- Blossburg Fire Department – Celebrating 150 Years, Blossburg Firemen’s Ambulance Association – Celebrating 70 Years – July 12-13, 2019
- 2019 Sleezy Chicken BBQ Schedule
- 2019 North Penn Area United Fund Donation Drive
- Have an event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it in News and Views, Blossburg, PA Facebook page, Welcome Sign by the green bridge, and other places.