Welcome to Blossburg Pennsylvania. You can stop in an say hi while traveling on US Route 15 / Future I-99 Corridor, mid-way between Corning, NY and Williamsport, PA. Blossburg is a small community with almost everything a traveler needs. We do suggest opening Google Maps to check out the location of our gas stations (Full Service and Self Serve), restaurants, coffee shop, bar and grille, grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, and Island Park recreation area. When you first exit the highway, you’ll see the Kwik Fill/Red Apple, take a left turn, drive for a 1/4 mile, take a right turn over the green bridge and you’ll enter downtown Blossburg. We’re sure you’ll find something you like, so see you soon!
We’re here to keep you informed on what’s going on in Blossburg and the surrounding communities. Find information on upcoming events, borough information, local businesses and services, government services, and more. Keep up to date while on the go by liking the Blossburg, PA Facebook Page
Blossburg Boro Notices:
- Spring Cleanup 2018
- New Biweekly Recycling
- Blossburg Borough Recycling Guidelines 5-9-2017
- Swift911 Reverse Notification Program Tioga County PA 10-10-2016
- Contact Information Notice 5-17-2016
- Community Yard Sale – April 28th, 2018
- Blossburg State Coal Festival – May 23rd to 26th, 2018
- Have an event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it in News and Views, Blossburg, PA Facebook page, Welcome Sign by the green bridge, and other places.