Welcome to Blossburg Pennsylvania. You can stop in an say hi while traveling on US Route 15 / Future I-99 Corridor, mid-way between Corning, NY and Williamsport, PA. Blossburg is a small community with almost everything a traveler needs. We do suggest opening Google Maps to check out the location of our gas stations (Full Service and Self Serve), restaurants, coffee shop, bar and grille, grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, and Island Park recreation area. When you first exit the highway, you’ll see the Kwik Fill/Red Apple, take a left turn, drive for a 1/4 mile, take a right turn over the green bridge and you’ll enter downtown Blossburg. We’re sure you’ll find something you like, so see you soon!
Blossburg Borough Notices:
- Boro Halloween Schedule
- Boro Office Relocation
- Recycling Schedule for 2018
- Blossburg Borough Recycling Guidelines 5-9-2017
- Blossburg Fall Festival – Oct. 14th, Noon to 4 p.m.
- Island Park 150 Run/Walk Race
- Have an event coming up? Email email@example.com to get it in News and Views, Blossburg, PA Facebook page, Welcome Sign by the green bridge, and other places.